Thursday, July 30, 2009

CAN YOU HEAR ME?

Can you hear me? Calling softly,
As the wind blows, through the trees.
I can hear you. Whisper gently.
“Come and meet me, by the sea”.

Soon the rain comes. Thunder crashing,
Waves are surging, violent seas.
Winds blow harshly, Waves are crashing,
On the rocks beneath my feet.

I can’t hear you. My heart’s racing.
Searching for you, by the sea.
My vision’s blurring, from my teardrops,
Gently falling, to the sea.

Then I hear you, calling to me
Your arms stretched out to meet me.
I am with you, no longer lonely,
Standing by you, by the sea.

The raging storms leave oh, so swiftly.
Like a wave returns to sea.
Then we both just whisper softly
To each other, “Stay with me”.

Can you hear me? Whisper softly,
As the wind blows, through the trees.
Tender touches, gentle kisses.
Side by side here, by the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment